The gut-brain axis is a term for the communication network that connects your gut and brain. These two organs are connected both physically and biochemically in a number of different ways.
At this two day event we will explore this relationship and try to decide does our brain control our gut, or does our gut control our brain? Some of the topics we will present include:
* How the gut-brain axis is also connected through the immune system.
* How do Gut bacteria affect brain health, and could changing your gut bacteria improve your brain health.
* What Foods Help the Gut-Brain Axis?
* How Probiotics Can Be Good for Your Brain
* Why the Gut Microbiome Is Crucial for Your Health
* And more!